Well I have discovered an easier way to drive standard. I might even win the Nobel prize, let alone be wanted by the Automotive Industry. It has been nice knowing all of you, but since I have been here, I have developped many talent. My discovery is that when you are about to change gears, you bring in your lips together and squeeze as though you had no teeth, then right at the moment where it hurts, you change gears and relax your lips. For some odd reason, it makes it alot easier. Who knew. Now everyone tonight or tomorrow, when you get into your standard vehicle, try it. You can practice right now while you are reading this. Come on, get those lips in and bite. You might not look good but it works. I think that is why I can drive standard.
I decided that I am not putting any heat in my apartment this winter. Spiders look for heat so I'm going for the fresh and cold look. Nothing is coming in here. I feel like the are watching me with their bitty little eyes. I did laundry tonight, once with detergent and once without. I guess the cold got to my brain and I forgot to put soap. Tomorrow I will buy earmuffs. I must check at the market on Saturday. I heard today that there are Christmas Markets all over the place starting late November. I will be going to them for sure. If you're lucky, you might get a gift. If you don't get one in the mail, I guess you're getting nothing.
I'm looking forward to the week-end. I might cook and then I might not. I will be going to the movies for sure. The popcorn is not as good as in Charlottetown but it's worth it. Talking about movies, hi to all my friends in Stratford. Think of me when you go to the movies.
Just finished talking to a old friend on skype. Thank you Therese. I enjoyed our chat. Well time for bed for me. Most of you are just having supper so enjoy and keep reading. Short blog tonight but I'm keeping some stuff for later. Hi Paula and Karen. Marla, you are still cool. Hi Gladys, miss you.
Hello my friend and I have skype too.....its under Steve and Karen Montgomery....we should skype soon. As you know, I work shift work so I might be available when others aren't.....let me know....
ReplyDeleteWho would have thought it was all in the lips!
ReplyDeleteWe are having a great week of Indian summer weather. Was around 30 degrees yesterday and really warm again today. The leaves are just beginning to change colour.
have fun at the movies,
thinking of you!