The last 3 days have been gorgeous. I think it's our summer. I was just walking on site and it is so peaceful, however at one spot, it can be quite windy and I have to make sure that I walk with the wind coming on my right side because it ain't pretty with the wind going through my hair if it's coming to my left. They say we all have a good side for pictures, well they forgot to give me a side. I can't wait for the winter to wear a tuque. I might have a chance then to look half decent in a picture. I know, I know, you are all saying Louise don't be so hard on yourself. Well I might just be able to see from one eye but it's a good one.
Tonight I went out with Christi and Andre and a summer guide. They walked me home again tonight. They are so good to me. Like I'm older than their mothers but I'm going to keep on hanging around them until they figure out that I could be their mother. We sat out and enjoyed the evening and a desperados. Why did I not know about tequila before. OK it's just the flavor of tequila but it's good and hits the spot, however, I can't party like I used to. Oh those were the days.
Tomorrow I am taking the train to Amiens (google it). I'm going with my imaginary friends. We should have fun. I want to see the cathedral at night with all the lights. I'll do a little shopping, go see a movie in the afternoon, check the place out so I can bring Mirjam when she is here next week. Sunday, Christi (not an imaginary friend, she is real) and I are going to another flea market in Thelus. I'm really going to try to bargain and we are bringing our little carts and backpack. Poor Andre has to work, sucks to be him. Only kidding. Berthe and Charles would love this and Charles would be very good at it. He would get free stuff. He's the guy you want with you if you want a bargain.
I have everyone at work waiting for my care package Lise...just saying. They have no idea how I get when I open gifts. So no need to have it all fancied up, because the box will not stand a chance. We all know and saw the video of me opening my gift at the Christmas party. It's as if I'm possessed. Who does that. The adrenaline gets going, I get palpitations, hot flashes, I can't stay still and I'm like the Tasmanian Devil. I knew I was bad but thanks to Andrea, we all see what I become when left loose with gifts.
Well it's late, my hair is still short and I have to eat rolaids because of the fries I ate tonight, I love my silicone broom and life is good.
Hope you had a good day out and about in Amiens today.
ReplyDeleteYour 'care' package is small this time. Don't get your hopes up too much. More to come later.