Bob is a little scared so he hides wherever he can. I can always see the lump under the duvet. Last night after I went to bed at 10:30, he finally came out from under my bed. Then he started to meow. I would get up, he would go to the stairs and go down 2 steps and come back up. We did that quite a few times. I was determined that I was going to win but finally at 2:00 am, yes A.M., I couldn't handle it anymore so I put him under the duvet in Mirjam's room and closed the door. Not a peep. He was still there this morning when I got up. As a matter of fact, I came home at 7:45 tonight, and he was still at the same place.
The look in those eyes. He was trying to figure out how he was going to escape from me. The poor thing doesn't stand a chance. He finally gave up but you can tell that he's not too impressed. I bought him a treat tonight. A can of fish cat food. He followed me around then. He's not to fond of the sound outside my window. He is a beautiful cat and I think that by the end of the week, he'll be alot more comfortable.
So I finally found my cord. I was talking to Allen and he hadn't taken it. I found it in my basket of cords with 200 other ones that I don't know what they're for. I had looked last night but couldn't find it. Talking about Allen, when he was here, we went to visit the Wellington tunnels and he bought 2 bullet keychains. I told him that he should pack that in his suitcase instead of his carry on. Did he listen. NO. He lost them. They wouldn't let him on the plane with them. He told the guy, it's key chains and the guy said, I know, but they look like bullets. Anyway, keychains gone. So whoever was getting this for Christmas, you're not anymore.
This evening I went Christmas shopping. Again, I don't think you're getting anything. Everything I want is gone. Too bad. Sunday shopping is starting in Arras until Christmas. The Christmas market is very nice. It's at La Grande Place. There is a skating rink, rides and even a booth from Quebec with Maple Sugar. I went to introduce myself and they said, ah, une canadienne. Here are a few pictures.
This is the Christmas tree in La Place des héros.
Well another day has gone by. Time in France goes by fast. Pretty soon it will be 6 months that I'm here and I still love it. I must admit that Diane had a big part in that. So fortunate to have such a great sister. Of course I'm fortunate to have a great brother too, who just happens to be leaving for British Columbia with Becky tomorrow. Have a great trip and be safe.
So goodnight everyone and talk to you soon. Bob is waiting for me to go to bed.
Hey I was there in la place des heros et la grande place. I'm sure if I would still be at your place Bob and I would get along really well...C
ReplyDelete