First of all, Claire I am so sorry that I forgot your birthday. Claire is Berthe's sister and she wrote her birthday down on the calendar of my laptop when she was here visiting. Allen left this morning and I turned on my laptop and there it was on my calendar Claire's birthday on the 23rd. Please forgive me....well it's not like I'm begging for your forgiveness. Only joking, happy belated birthday. I hope you had fun.
Well with Allen gone, it's only me and Bob. Bob has issues. One of them is that he thinks that if he hides his head, nobody will see him. Sorry Bob, you are big boned and you don't always fit under things. Your head does but your body says otherwise. I would introduce you to Bob, and I do have pictures but it seems that my cord for my camera suddenly disappeared. (Is that how you spell disappeared) anyway. Funny that Allen left, my cord is missing, my phone doesn't work, the external hard drive is gone, then my laptop had a hard time to start. I couldn't get on and had to reboot many times. I saw him playing with cords behind the TV last night and everything is plugged there. Here in France, I have what is called a LiveBox and the internet, cable and telephone are all attached to it. Plus, my chips are gone too. See he waits until I go to bed then he eats the stuff. Oh but I love him dearly. He takes good care of me.
Big news, I now have a clothes dryer. Oh ya, a real one. Allen talked me into buying one. After he did his laundry and saw ME hanging his clothes on the rack, he figured that I should get one. So no more walks to the laundramat for me, with heavy bags full of wet clothes. So friends and family, when you come and visit, you can do your laundry and while you're at it, you might as well do mine. We had rented a car so it fit in the back and then poor Allen, as if his back didn't hurt enough from the fall he took last week, he carried that dryer all by himself, along the hallway, up 2 flights of stairs. Could have been worst though, it could have been me carrying that. Only kidding. Now it sits in my kitchen, all shiny and new.
OK, back to Bob, real name Zimbabwe. He is a tabby male cat. Very handsome and smart. (I have to write this in case the owner is reading this)...He reminds me of Garfield. For those who are wondering, yes I will be dressing him up in something and I will take pictures. He doesn't like strawberry jam or bread. Might have to open up a can of tuna.
Today when I got up, I had 2 emails on my BB. One from Claire and one from Karen. I thank you very much for the lovely emails. They made my day. Plus you were nice to me on the emails. Many could learn from you. ha ha...In 14 days, I'll be home. That will be different. I can go to Tim's with Corinne, go to Berthe's and Charles, Carmen is having something at her house. Kevin will be hungry and I can pretty well put 100 euros, sorry 100 bucks on this, the first thing he'll say is: I'm hungry, what are we eating.
Well being that I can't find my camera cord, I can't attach pictures, I can't use the phone or get any channels, I might as well go to bed. So I am hoping to talk to Allen tomorrow morning and he'll have some explaining to do. I should be nice to him though. I now have a dryer.
Hi Jean, Nicole, Binky, Marie, Louise from Ontario, Karen, Berthe, Claire, Therese, Rachelle (yes we will skype soon), Marla is cool, Gladys (you're a great mom) and everyone else that reads me.
So keep reading and I am looking forward to seeing you all at Christmas. Now to find Bob.
No comments:
Post a Comment