Thursday, 12 January 2012

Zina and me

Well while Zina'a parents are gone skiing in the Alps, Zina and I are having fun.  She is quite entertaining.  She found this ribbon and I put it around her tail and she goes around and around.  She picks it up with her teeth and walks with it and can't figure out why the ribbon is still following her.  I thought I'd skip town with her before her owners come back but the new guides are arriving and I have to be here.  Here is the princess and may I add that she likes to sleep on the right side of the bed so I have to move to Allen's side and she takes half the bed but she is precious.



She loves to sleep on my high chairs under the counter.  It's her favorite spot now.   She is telling me, really, you're going to wear that tonight.  Really... It's 10 degrees out and you're going to wear your parka.  Actually it's André that says that.  Only kidding.



No, I didn't jump on the counter.  It was just an figment of your imagination, and you only see from one eye.  I was here the whole time.



I just couldn't figure out where my roll of toilet paper went.  Nobody was hurt during this process.  She walked around with this for about 3 minutes then it fell off.

Side view.


Please Louise, enough with the pictures.  I know I'm beautiful and all but give it a rest.

This morning going to work, I accomplished something new.  Now this was my first time but what a rush.  I passed two vehicles.  OK the fact that the first one was a tractor and was going 10 km still does not take away from me passing.  What a proud moment.  So proud that later on along the road, I passed another vehicle.  This time it was a horse and buggy but a buggy is a vehicle.  It has wheels.  And another thing, I now drive with the radio on.  This is only since last Thursday.  Multitasking.  Driving and listening.   How my mother would be proud.

Today I met Australians, 13 of them and they all know Crocodile Dundee.  I miss the guides.  There I was sitting at the Accueil, going through the notes they wrote in the book during their session here and I felt lonely.  Ah, how attached I get.  Oh well, they're gone, too bad.  Time for a new group.  Only kidding guides, I really do miss you ALOT.  I have to do my own dishes now. ha ha.

Ah I almost had to call in sick tomorrow because there was a spider under my desk and we couldn't find it (OK when I say WE, it's really not me.  I was standing up on a chair).  There was no way that I was going in tomorrow until it was found and killed.  Arlene found it.  I owe her one.

Well since I got back, I haven't gone to bed early.  My intentions were good but there was always something that kept me from turning off the light before midnight.  But tonight, no excuse.  I'll be upstairs by 9:30.   So tomorrow is Friday the 13th and I won 2 little things in the cake so apparently that means that I will have money so I am buying a LOTO. 

So goodnight everyone.  Gladys, thank you for your email.  Mirjam, I was so excited to talk to you and Claudia, I will call you soon.  Another nice day in Arras.  Life is good.  Miss you all but I have you in my heart. 

3 comments:

  1. Does Zina realize how lucky she is, having a stay at Spa LoulouBird? I miss you, Loulou! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zina is a beautiful cat! Are you trying to make Andre and Christi jealous by posting all those pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loulou, tu as un peu de folie en toi et c'est magnifique. J'aime te lire. Le rouleau de papier de toilette sur la queue du chat est formidable. J'ai fait la même chose sur plusieurs de mes chats, est-ce normal?
    Love you Bird.

    ReplyDelete