Happy New Year. Wishing you all the best for 2012. Just arrived. After a 1 1/2 hour from Charlottetown to Montreal, just had time to catch my plane. They were already boarding. Changed seats 4 times oh yes 4 TIMES, 6 hour plane ride to Paris instead of 6 1/2 because apparently the wind made us arrive sooner, 3 hour wait at the airport for my train, 50 minutes to Arras, then waiting 1/2 hour for a taxi that never came, walked with my luggage to home on cobbled stone sidewalks, climbed up 2 flights to stairs and here I am. I am going to bed now.
Before I go, Binky happy birthday for yesterday, Karine, thank you for the teddy bear and lovely note. I needed that coming back, Zina, I love my present. To all family and friends, thank you for believing in me and encouraging me. Another year has started, other adventures. I will blog later and post pictures but for now, good night.
It will be an awesome New Year!!
ReplyDelete