Yesterday morning was just like every other morning, Got up, showered, decided what to wear....the funny thing is that I like my uniform, anyway came downstairs to have breakfast. As I was walking toward the kitchen, I kind of noticed something with my left eye because we all know that I can't see from the right eye. There, against the wall, on the floor, thinking I couldn't see it, just kind of sitting there, my worst nightmare, mister spider. Well, first I went numb, then weak, then hyperventilated, then froze in my spot. I thought the nerve of that thing coming in here. It's winter, you're suppose to be frozen. So I took out my weapon, oh yes, I had created a weapon after the last time. I didn't want to use it because that would mean that there was a spider. I just wanted to pull every little leg off and make it roll. I know, it sounds pretty gruesome, ok awful because I don't know how to spell gruesome, grusome grewsome, anyway. Ya you ugly thing, try to come to mama now. Roll baby, roll. So I went to the closet and got my 2011 spider crusher. You're messing with the wrong girl.
Here's a before and after shot. You play with the best, the best gets you.
My 2011 spider crusher is only available in France but if you order now, you don't get only 1 2011 spider crusher, you get 2, 2011 spider crusher. Only available in blue. Instructions included: spot, knock, scrape. So easy, a kid can do it.
Last night, I went for supper at André and Christi. André's parents are in town and they invited me to go eat some Tourtière. Now that was yummy. Louise his mother, is one of my followers and this is how she knows what André and Christi are up to. She reads my blog. Bob his father loves to cook and it certainly showed with the tourtière. He is also very funny. Friday we are all going to kareoke. I feel stardom close by.
Tonight I went to play with Bob. Not you Bob, the other Bob, the furry one. Ah he came downstairs as soon as I walked in, then I picked him up and sat on the couch. I stayed for about an hour. He was saying, bring me with you, don't leave me here. I like it at your place. But I couldn't because Friday Zina is coming over for a week. She is some classy cat. Jean, you could learn a few things regarding cats. First of all, calling your cat kitty, is not original. You didn't go far to find that name. Second of all, cats are not suppose to fly, and I know kitty flies often.
Karine, baby goose, I read your blog and I love it. The pictures are so nice. Glad you had a good time travelling with your father. Gorana, I hope you made it home.
Big news, today I went to IKEA and I bought myself a long counter (kind of butcher's block) to put in place of the high ugly one. Poor André and Christi brought it up the stairs for me. It's nice being my age. People think you're old and take pity on you. I'm hoping that the landlord (which I have not seen since I signed the papers for my lease on June 15th) will come and take it out. I think it will look nice. Also bought new duvet covers for my 2 spare beds in Mirjam's room. This place is getting pretty cozy.
Well time for bed. In 5 days it will be 7 months that I'm here. I'm still enjoying every minute of it. New guides arriving Friday. Hope they like me. My New Years resolution is to be mean. No more mrs. nice woman. So talk to you soon. I'll tell you all about the kareoke. I don't think that's how you spell it but I'm sure it will be a good time.
Night all and be well.
Poor spider! Boy, you mean business with that 'thing'!! Have fun singing your heart out tomorrow night!
ReplyDelete