Well a co-worker of mine loan me a can of spider spray. Well it didn't take long when I came home to spray the outside of the door, the inside, the windows. Now I'm terrified that they are going to crawl in to hide from the smell. I can't win.
I had a nice chat with Rachelle from work. It was just like I was in the next office. Good thing I have the telephone plan and can call. I wonder how my good friend Karen is doing. Send me a message sometime. Today was a good day at work. I enjoy it very much. It was a nice sunny day. A couple came to visit the site on Monday and they were from London. He was running from Rome to Home which is London and asked that I check out his blog. He had a aching knee but continued to run. He was running for Marie Currie Cure for Cancer. He was running 45 marathons in 50 days. He is a geography teacher and very nice guy. In 2009, he ran from Vancouver to Halifax. I thought only Forrest Gump did that. Anyway, it was nice meeting them.
I'm getting ready for the week-end. So many things going on that it's hard to get everything in. There are lots of hot air balloons here but I'm not brave enough to go up. It is absolutely not on my bucket list. I'm waiting for Mirjam to come visit and show her around. I was invited to a birthday supper in Paris in November but I have to work. This is not like going to Summerside or Montague for a birthday, it's Paris. I'm sorry, but you have to be jealous or envious, just this once. I may never want to leave. Ah La vie en rose... Talking about bucket list, the one thing that I would love to do is rope sliding. Well I don't know the term but it's where you are in a harness and you slide across over the trees. I think there is one in Moncton. Hey, if I was brave enough to get a tattoo at 50, I'm brave enough to do this.
Just finished talking to Rachelle on Skype and it was a treat. Thank you Rachelle for having shared your treasures with me. On that note, I will say goodnight. It's hot in the apartment but I am not opening one window. Things are waiting for me out there.
Bird
Well, Louise, if you are brave enough to do rope sliding then going up in a balloon is nothing...
ReplyDeleteIt's marvellous and very peaceful. So in case you get the chance do it and you will never regret it
Claudia
Sorry we missed your FaceTime request tonight. I went out golfing with G, at Rustico this afternoon. Got back late.
ReplyDeleteCan't you switch your shift/day with someone else and go to Paris? After all, it is a party in Paris!!
I'm with you on the hot air balloon. It is not for me. I'd rather be on the water in a sailboat! That is quiet.
Will touch base with you on the weekend.
Your good friend Karen is doing great, a little hungover today. Went to my sisters 50th birthday bash and had a little too much fun....I am so glad your blogs are back, I love reading them and your adventures.....your quite the lady....
ReplyDelete