It's been a long time. Too long. I couldn't remember my password but after digging deep into my brain, I got it. I mean deep...
Last time I blogged was in February. Much has happened. For some reason, I couldn't find the energy to write but as I'm writing this now, it feels good. I'm back.
I'm writing from my new laptop which Allen brought with him on his last visit in early April. No, it's not an Apple but it's nice. For what I use a laptop for, this one is just fine. I think I have used it twice since I got it. Allen has been informed that he is not allow to download anything on it. Actually, he's the one that said: I guess I can't watch movies and download things on your laptop eh.....ahhhhhhh NO. Just so you know, he's on his 4th computer and you wonder why I don't want him on mine anymore. But you gotta love him. He my man.
Allen and Tom came to visit. No, they are not a couple, ha ha. Tom works with Allen, is from Gaspe, Quebec and loves First World War. He is doing a project on 36 names of veterans that died and are from Gaspe. We did alot of graveyards while he was here and he found them all. He even found his great-uncle in a cemetery near Vimy. What are the odds. Tom is great, did his own thing, I cooked once. OK I didn't cook, I stopped at the chicken lady in the village place. I made the rice though.
Allen and I went to Luxemburg for 4 days. I love Luxemburg. Quite the Country and quite the city. It's the 2nd smallest country in Europe. We did the Valley of the 7 castles which I wouldn't live in because
they are quite old and must have giant spiders. I just took pictures.
Luxemburg is quite interesting. We did the walking tour. Yes I walked
and walked. It is a 2 hour walking tour that ended up being 3 hours. I
walked it all and you know how I like walking. NOT...
Well I have much more to say and many more pictures to add but it's time for bed. Just wanted to tell you that I am still here and am back to blogging. On a side note: I am staying another year. Call me crazy but I still have things to do, people to see, places to go. My journey is not finished.
Happy you're back!...Louise
ReplyDeleteSoooo glad that you are back, we missed you. Now to live in France vicariously through you. WOW another year in beautiful Europe, lucky you...OH I mean lucky them. Claire
ReplyDelete