Well from the last time I blogged in February, I went to Boulogne-sur-Mer. It's even more North than I am now. I was there for 4 days alone and relaxed. I think people want to get rid of me. They keep saying, go away on a trip and relax. I think it's pure jealousy. They are afraid that if I stick around too much, I'll have more friends than them. I can read through them. That's why Andre and Christi left. I was getting too popular. OK, not true. I am so sad that they are gone.
Here are a few pictures of Boulogne sur Mer.
Yes I know. I'm everywhere....kidding.
On a side note, Guy got the Queen's Diamond Jubilee Medal. I didn't. Arlene got one too. I didn't. Just thought that I would mention it. All kidding aside, I am very happy for them. They certainly deserve it. I got to hold it. I pretended that it was me. My God, I'm always wearing the same clothes. Not hard to decide what to wear in the morning.
Went to a St Patrick party. I had to improvise. I hope Kevin doesn't see this picture. He will disown me for sure. Allen just shakes his head.
OK, so we went to Luxembourg in April. I loved it. I didn't see the Grand Duke. He was probably busy but I saw lots of other people. You know, the only people that have security with them is the Grand Duke and his family. All Ministers walk the streets, drive their own car. The Government streets look like a miniature Wall Street. The walking guide that we had told us that. Did you actually think that I would know that.....I don't even know how my oven works. Here are a few pictures for you. Hope you enjoy!
This guy, wanted me. Oh ya. He is just pretending that he's serious. A man in uniform. He was eying me. Eying me. Is that even a word.
So this was our trip to Lux.
The guides gave me some Easter treats. Oh wait until I tell you about what else they gave me before they left. It was too much. But that's for another blog.
Is this blog too long. OK, I'll finish it tomorrow. I'll tell you about Philippe and Becky's trip here. So it's 9:45 pm so time to get to bed. As I said, it feels good being back. Thanks for your patience and not giving up on me. It was a long winter.
No comments:
Post a Comment