Here we go. Not the best ones but without my CORD, the pictures are too small for me to pick and I can't see.
This is where Harry Potter lived. Under the staircase.
The London Eye. Ya, I went up there.
Me trying to call collect. It didn't work. Nobody wanted to accept the charges. And you call yourselves my friends.
On another note, André and I went to see Les Carosses de Versailles last week. Pretty nice ones. I could see myself in one of those, waving like the Queen.
See what you think.
André saying, ya, I'm getting that for Christi.
Well that's all for tonight. I did what I could with the CORD that I had. I know that all you photographers out there are going to say, Louise, it has nothing to do with the CORD. Well before my cord went missing, I could download perfectly and NOW I can't. Anyway, it is what it is.
My next blog will be special. It will be a tribute to my good friends Christi and André. Christi left in September and today I drove André to Paris. They have been a big part of my life here in France and I'd like to tell you all about it.
Enjoy the rest of your evening. Time for me to thank God for making it home from Paris safe and sound. Who knew that I could do it.
G and I never had any doubts! Glad you made it home safely. Great pictures of London (finally!!) How is it that whenever Allen leaves, he manages to take things with him, things that you need? Must have a talk with him when he comes home! BTW, when is that? We are counting the days! Not long now.
ReplyDelete