Thursday, 26 April 2012

Do not despair, Bird is still in the air

Latest news, new guides have arrived.  They are all very nice and a new session is about to start, I am going to miss the old guides...and the circle of life continues.  Allen is here and already my apartment has a fresh look.  He first put up 4 blinds so 70 euros, hemmed, ugly, brown curtains, down you come.  Then he screwed in my 3 drawers that kept falling off, did my laundry, varnished my tables, painted the apartment AGAIN, washed the floors on his hands and knees because I didn't tell him I had a mop.  I'm no fool.  So for him, it's not a vacation. For me, I'm at the 4 seasons.  I love the color.  It's called Pepper and it really brings the room together and makes it homy.  Is that a word.   Rachelle, you can tell me if that's a word.  I asked Allen if he thought the bedroom needed painting.  He pretended he didn't hear me.  Damn him!!!  I think that he did enough on this trip.

Zina is with us this week and she kind of adopted Allen but sleeps on my side.  She is very tired from watching Allen doing all the work.  The life of a cat is pretty hard.  Here are a few pictures of what's happening.







I wasn't really painting, just pretending.  Doing it pretty well eh!

Well I am very busy, so I can't blog long, but I didn't want anyone to think that I forgot about all my readers out there.  So good night.  Isabelle, Christiane and Marie-Cri are arriving Monday.  It will be very nice to see them.


3 comments:

  1. The pepper wall looks good. Is Allen doing the whole 1st floor in that colour? Say hi to him. Nice day here, gradually warming up, buds starting to appear, you know the stuff. Make sure you get out and enjoy some time together. Don't work him too hard!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you have a good man...kinda of like my Bob. Will we be able to sing in July?

    ReplyDelete
  3. not sure you're holding that quite right Louise? Bravo to Allen for all his great work, now he needs a vacation!

    ReplyDelete