Sunday, 15 April 2012

Bob

Well I was asked to take care of Bob again.  I enjoy him alot.  A totally different personality than Zina.  Zina is the Princess.  So yesterday I went to get Bob.  I walk in and as usual, he comes to the door then I pick him up and sit on the couch.  He rubs his head on me and is very cuddly.  However, some people don't seem to believe me....Anyway, we sat there for about 15 minutes then up goes Bob.  I got all his stuff ready for the sleepovers, put that in the car and went back in for Bob.  Well Bob was gone, hiding, as usual.  I know his hiding place so I go and he is so comfortable in there and he wouldn't come out.  So I bring the stuff back in the house and stand at the bottom of the stairs and I tell Bob, who couldn't care less if I was there or not, '' tomorrow Bob, I'm going to put you in the car first, then I'll pack your stuff''.  Like really, I'm standing there, alone in a house, talking to a cat and telling him my plan.  Bob is smart.  He remembers things.  So today after work, I went back with my plan.  But when I came in, he was so happy to see me.  The smile on his face, he was spinning around, did wheelies, stood on his tail.  He was so cute that I just had to pick him up and sit on the couch so he could snuggle.  OK, he doesn't do any of this but it's just because he doesn't want to.  Same thing tonight, sat on the couch, rubbed his head then after 15 minutes, he's had enough so there he goes, up and hides and I can't get him.  So now my plan is to go every evening after work.  He likes that better.  Here are a few pictures.


Bob is saying, you're not getting me into that thing.  I'm staying home and waiting for mama.





Yes I am alone.  I took the picture.  Just in case people think that I'm having wild parties.


Ah those stairs are killing me.  Couldn't you get a one story house.


He's saying, should I bring my blue pyjamas or my green ones.  You know, the one piece one with the flap in the back.

So this is the story of Bob.  He's a good cat.  See you tomorrow Bob and to all my fellow readers, have a great evening.

1 comment:

  1. I hope Bob knows how lucky he is to have you take care of him. Be careful, or you will make Zina jealous. Cats can sense these things, you know!! BTW, gorgeous day here today, 19ºC. too bad I was indoors working all day. Only 2 more sleeps before Madame Louise comes. Can't wait to see her. Don't forget your camera.

    ReplyDelete