Follow me while I'm Living my Life in France. My experiences, my fears, my life for the year.
Also, read my first blog, Home away from home. That's where it all began...
Monday, 5 March 2012
This is me....on a full belly
I just had to add this because this is how I feel after I eat. Someone, help me. I'm going to explode. Legs look the same though.
Michel, you put this on facebook and as soon as I saw it, I had to have it. Hope you don't mind. It is so me when I lay down after a meal. Anyone else feel this way....
Very cute! Don't forget to follow my blog too! I expect you to be a member...you don't have to read it...but if you can, please share with your teacher friends. Cheers, Ontario Louise
Very cute! Don't forget to follow my blog too! I expect you to be a member...you don't have to read it...but if you can, please share with your teacher friends. Cheers, Ontario Louise
ReplyDelete