Well Saturday night, I went to see Irish Celtic. Dancers from Lord of the Dance and Riverdance were in it. I went with 7 other people which had their tickets before me so I couldn't sit with them. However, there I was sitting all my myself along the wall when this gentleman came to me and said, Madame are you alone. Do I look like I travel in a pack. I said oui monsieur and he said, come with me. I could see my friends across the theatre sitting against the other wall watching me, eyeballing me, probably saying where is she going now. The guy brought me to the 7th row in front, right in the middle. I had the best view. There I was standing there, making sure all my friends saw me and waving, and waving, doing a thumbs up. Ha, look at me now. I spoke to the people beside me and they had gotten their tickets in November. How lucky was I. It was a beautiful evening but they didn't ask me to dance with them. It's OK, they probably would have wanted me to go on the road with them and I just wouldn't be able to leave work.
Sunday I went to church to pray for all of you. Some of you need it more than others. I will not name anyone but you know who you are. Only kidding. You're all good in my book. When it came time for communion, I stood in line with others. OK I was first in line because I sat in the front row but it's only a little chapel within a big diocese and it is also a retirement place for elder priests. Oh I'm staying as close to them as I can. They have a direct line with God. So I take the host and go back to my seat then everyone else takes their host and go dip it in the wine. WHAT, their is wine with this. Too late for me, I swallowed it. I will be there next time. I didn't see anyone double dipping though so I can probably just dip it once. I can always pretend that I dropped it in there.
Oh my, look at the time. I will have to continue this blog later. My train leaves for Paris in an hour and I have to walk to the station. Going to Paris to meet Lise and Gordon for the afernoon. Lise never went to the Moulin Rouge and Sacré-Coeur so I am showing her around. I will be back tonight and will continue my blog.
Lucky...is all I can say! It must be you Canadian charm...and your hair...
ReplyDelete