Monday, 4 June 2012

Mama Goose forgot her goslings....

Oh this is going to cost me lots and lots of M&M.  Today was a busy day.  It was also cold and windy so as soon as work was over, I came home.  My feet were frozen and my hands were cold.  The thought of coming home, putting my flannalette pyjamas on, get on the couch with my blanket and watch TV sounded so good.  So that's what I did.  Came home, put my pj's and sat on the couch......when......my BB rang.  Ah Louise, where are you.  I'm home.  Oh, you were suppose to drive us home as we don't all fit in one vehicle.  I forgot my little ones....Cool Dude, Lucky Charm and Queen of Hearts.  I could not believe that I had done such a thing.  Must be the weather.  Anyway, I got dressed and went to get them.  There they were, all cold, crying for me, waiting, (well not crying).  So on my next trip to the grocery store, M & Ms are on my list.  Good thing that I'm off for the next 2 days.  They might forget about it if they don't see me.

Well some of you might have seen pictures of little birds.  Yesterday the little darlings decided to leave their nest.  Anyway, there they were walking on top of the trenches just like weeble wobble but they don't fall down.  The cutest little things.  So I played with them.  Brought them back to their nest.  They were probably saying, hey lady, it just took me an hour to walk 10 feet and you keep bringing me back and then I have to start over.  Go away.  But of course I didn't.  I put them on my arm in my hand.  One actually pooped on me.  Maybe I scared him shitless or maybe he just had to go.  I had a great day with them.  I named them. Poof Poof, Rocky, Batman, Helmet Head and Ear Muff.  The mother was around but she didn't mind.  They kept peeping and I kept putting them in a row.  Here are a few pictures.














Don't they look angry, just like the game Angry Birds.  The sad news is that today, Poof Poof and Rocky died.  It was quite cold and rainy last night.  They couldn't handle it.  We found them.  There is another nest with little ones just waiting to come out.  I hope the weather gets better for them.

While we're on the subject of animals, well you're not, I am.  Madame Louise is hanging with the wrong crowd.  Half of the sheep got out again Saturday and Madame Louise followed them.  There she was, with her brother, hanging with the big guys.  I must put an end to this.  You can hear her.  At the end of June, I will be putting a nice big pink ribbon.  Now she has an orange one with the bell but I'll make her pretty for the summer.



Saturday, André and I went to Christi's gala.  She was beautiful.  The best one there.  When she's dancing, you can really see that she loves it.  She's a natural.  Poor André, he was sick but he stayed and took pictures.  I made Christi's antennas for one of her dances. I swear to you, they were the shinniest ones there.

My trip to Portugal is coming soon.  I'm excited but a bit nervous.  I'm sure that once I'm there, and make all new friends, and hit the jackpot (as there is a casino there so I'll play my normal 20 euros), it will be fine.  I wonder if anyone will talk to me.  Well if not, I'll talk to them.  I usually do.

I have a new nickname at work.  It's Grasshopper and I love it.  It's from the TV show Kung Fu.  I still have much to learn before I become a Master.

Well that's the news for today.  So hope you enjoy the pictures.  I should have great ones from Portugal.

Boa Noite.  It's goodnight in Portuguese.  Thank God for google.



1 comment:

  1. I don't believe you are working there I think you're apprenticing for a veterinarian assistant.....C

    ReplyDelete