Well my company came and left. I came home after work and nobody was here to greet me, nobody was here to make me supper and nobody was here to give me a glass of wine.....OK, I'm over it now.
I have lots to tell you and lots to show you but it will have to be later.
Apparently Allen is a Saint. That's what my friends say. Because he painted the apartment, put up blinds, fixed drawers, put up a shelf, did a lot of wiring, did laundry, cooked supper. Now does that make him a Saint. To me, it makes him a damn good worker. Ok, only kidding. I am very lucky to have him.
Went to Amsterdam, went to Brugge, went to Gent. I'm a globe trotter and pretty soon, I will be going to Portugal. But because it is late and I work tomorrow, I'm doing laundry for the next visitors arriving and watching the last 2 episodes of Ringer so I can't be blogging tonight. So you will have to wait.
I have missed blogging. But time is going by so fast that I'm afraid to miss something. I have to take everything in. 11 months yesterday, I arrived in Arras. Very happy that I am staying another year. So on this note, check this week-end and I'm pretty sure you'll see pictures.
Oh another thing to add to my resume....sheep cooking. Oh ya, I did it, over an open fire. And another thing, I was walking on site and looking at Madame Louise and someone said, oh those sheep smell. Well I wanted to say, it must be all the other sheep because mine does not. I was too polite and just smiled. I need downy to make her more fluffy. I'm leaving you with a few pictures.
The middle picture is a champagne with my brother's name. Very cool!
Gracias for reading.
Well, there you are, finally! "Bout time! Missed you. So you've been around, I see. When did Allen leave? How is Madame Louise doing? of course, she does not smell! I believe you. Tried to FaceTime with you today, but you were not there. Maybe we can connect on the weekend. Gotta get caught up on all the happenings! Portugal? When?
ReplyDeleteQue Philippe va être fier de voir son nom sur une sorte de champagne!
ReplyDeletemerci pour ton appel hier aussi Louise, ça me fait toujours du bien de te parler!
bonne fin de semaine et à bientôt,