I bought 2 pairs of sandals today for my trip to Portugal. That was a bit of exercise also. Bend, tie, stand and walk. Then I came home and took a nap. I have the windows open and the fresh air coming in. It feels good to finally have nice weather. Yesterday, it hailed and rained.
I am posting pictures of Brugge and Ghent. We had a great time and it was fun having Isabelle, Marie-Christine and Christiane. Poor Christiane, she wanted to go to the Pays de la Bretagne but we had to break the news to her that La Bretagne was not a country. It's a honest mistake Christiane but a very good laugh. Thank you for entertaining us. You and I on a trip alone, could be very dangerous. Oh and I think that your nightdress with the little socks is very fashionable. Only kidding. It's nice to see that you and I think alike.
Before I post pictures of Golden Girls, here are a few pictures of Bob. Poor Bob. He likes my upstairs alot so I have to bring his food up there. You know me, I aim to please. Even cats have me where they want.
This is a perfect pose. Paws even, ears straight, this picture could win. He is saying: enough with the camera, don't let me tell you again. Get me more of the Shiba can food....NOW!
Amsterdam has bikes, Brugge has horses.
Like mother, like daugher. Marie-Cri and Christiane.
The Golden Girls. Isabelle, me and Christiane.
This is Ghent or Gand, they spell it different ways but can you see the castle up ahead.
This is the Belfry.
Now this is the life. We passed him or her as we were touring on the boat.
View from the Castle of the Counts.
And then Marie-Christine was trying to pack. I would say that she loves shoes....a girls best friend.
So this is my blog for tonight. Work tomorrow, company next week.
Before I go, I would like to tell Berthe and Charles that my thoughts are with you. Berthe has lost a great friend. I will call you when you get back home.
No comments:
Post a Comment