and then 2 more...
You see the square blue one, not the long one the square. Ya that one, well the funny thing is, it was exactly the same size as what I gave to Sophie. So I put them together and we figured we had bought the same thing. It was a desk calendar with funny phrases. Now there are all kinds but as soon as I saw that one in the store, it made me think of Sophie and we both bought exactly the same one. She saw it, and it made her think of me. She took a video of me opening my gift and apparently they have never seen anyone as excited when opening gifts. She said she was going to put it on facebook. Well people that know me, really know how I am when I open gifts. I think I become a different person. The worst is that if I didn't see myself, I wouldn't believe it. I get into a trance or something. Ouuuu spooky.
Now how cruel is this. I won't mention any names but a friend sent me a picture of my present. Now it's a tiny little picture of a part of the present. I have zoomed it but can't figure out what it is. My people at work are examining too. The guides are smart. They have fresh brains.
Bob is doing great. We're bonding. He's been in every bed in the house. I've even never been in all my beds. He pretty well has me wrapped around his tail but I did get him a little sweater and put it on him. He didn't put up a fight. Of course he doesn't look happy but really he is. Some cats just look more serious than others. See for yourself.
I thought brown was a good colour for him. He's tired. He has rough days.....NOT. Here is a perfect picture of him. He really matches my stairs. I think he is saying, OK, what do you want me to do now. Like really...you got to be kidding me...
Tomorrow is Friday and then I have the week-end off. Yahoo, Christmas market again. Well enough said for tonight. I feel like my blogs are getting boring. Not much excitement. I must start drinking wine when I write. Must go and pack up Bob in the duvet. He's waiting for me.
See you all soon.
So as you can see I can now leave you comments, how cool is that, not as cool as Marla, but soooo Koooool. So I don't know if your Canadian friends got the hint....you want presents right? C
ReplyDeleteYour blogs are never boring, I look forward to reading them and check everyday but you don't always post everyday, what's up with that....loving the pictures too but I really feel sorry for poor Bob......
ReplyDeleteBob looks adorable in his sweater!!
ReplyDelete